Saturday 30 April 2011

Squash and Stretch practice- Jumping Lion

Just practicing squash and stretch. Probably could have done with some more anticipation beforehand, and a stronger landing impact, but in all, I'm happy with it ^^ I've never really done squash and stretch before... maybe I have without thinking about it, but here, I actually planned it out. With keyframes and all :D
This is what the first sketch version of my animation look like. First, I do this sketch (the initial one), then I do the detailed sketch on a layer above this, in red, then I go all the way back on a layer above that one for the final lineart, then I colour.
I don't want to do anything else to this though since it's only practice, and there's loads of frames XD
Made in Flash CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment