Friday 9 December 2011

Poseable plush... work in progress

I've been working on making a poseable plush of a character from the newest Ratchet and Clank game. I had to make the head alot smaller than it actually is in the game because it would put too much strain on the armature else. I will make up for this by adding fluff around the back of the head and the cheeks to make it appear larger without adding too much weight to it. I'm also going to sew his white costume that will hopefully be removable (see image below my image for the character ref). I'm going to add fur to the body tomorrow.

 Here is a picture of it so far, I've just completed the hard, Sculpey parts... the wire frame will be covered with fur later on:



Here is a picture of the actual character (courtesy of CreatureBox):

No comments:

Post a Comment